[StBernard] Chalmette Castaways

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 17 23:03:08 EDT 2008

Tickets are on sale at Rapture if you are interested in going.

Subj: Castaways Dance

Fellow Castaways:

Everything is lined up and it is time to visit with
our friends and neighbors that we miss so dearly. The only complaint
last year was the music was way too loud! We agree, so this year we have
"The Boogiemen" as our entertainment. They have promised to control the
volume to allow everyone to dance and talk all at once. We have also
expanded the time to start at 6:00 pm and not end until midnight. Again,
set-ups will be provided.

Please feel free to forward this email to all your
friends and neighbors, but please buy your tickets early. We have a
limited number of tickets and last year many people were disappointed
because they waited to long and we sold out.

The easiest way to get tickets is to mail a check to:

Castaways

520 Asbury Drive, Suite C

Mandeville, LA 70471

Tickets are also available for purchase at

Rapture N'tini's

7039-B Hwy 190 Service Rd 2891 Hwy 190

Mandeville, LA 70471 Mandeville, LA
70471

(985) 809-0005
(985) 626-5566

Can't wait to see everyone again. Remember you can bring in food
and drinks.

DATE: July 26, 2008

PLACE: Castine Center, Pelican Park

Mandeville