[StBernard] Gary Gadwaw Medical Account

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 30 20:54:12 EDT 2008

As many of you know, our dear friend Gary Gadwaw and his loving wife, Carol,
have been traveling back and forth to Houston for Gary's special medical
treatments. There has been significant progress however Gary is not out of
the woods yet. Being under close observation inbetween treatments, his wife
Carol has stopped working to accompany him.

Through the generosity of so many, donations from last year's fundraiser
were placed in a medical account at Regions Bank in Gary's name. As you can
well imagine, the funds have been used for hospital and doctor expenses and
the account is nearly depleted.

Once again, we are asking for each of you who are able to donate to the Gary
Gadwaw medical account at the Region's Bank, 3101 Paris Road, Chalmette, LA
70043.

Please continue to keep Gary, Carol and their family in your prayers.

God Bless

(SJK)