[StBernard] 'hmm'

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 10 23:40:54 EDT 2008

Now that O-BAM-A has been castrated in the press by the "Reverend" Jesse
Jackson (some reverend of the Lord, eh?), we're still expecting his voice to
pitch octaves higher. I haven't heard it done so yet because I believe that
if someone else of a different race/color (especially on the conservative
side) what Jess proported--there would be people lining up whatever towards
a race riot as its effect.

Because O-Bam-A is a half-breed (and who isn't these days in the land of the
free?), his black half dominates his being. It's unfortunate because a
"decent" conservative black (and we know of a few) with God-fearing
qualifications would not be race-baiting (along with the other 13% of
America's population)--used as an excuse as compared to decent Americans who
seek peace (and low crime peace as well).

They also seek justice for everyone (and not just AfriKan justice in
America) with life that encompasses conservative values.

One had to chuckle at Jesse's faux pas, or be saddened that one who view him
with respect on the liberal side. This was indeed a teachable moment for him
and an embarrassment to America to show stupidity at its finest in this
country.

--jer--