[StBernard] Video from Yahoo! - The Real Cindy McCain

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 10 23:43:34 EDT 2008

You know John, I agree. Classiness does not require a mousey, more reserved,
quality person as requirement. But, you will notice liberal woman and men
lack world-class personality. Compare great men and women in America who are
conservative and gain respect with great deeds in lieu of great
mouthy-volume. Nothing turns off people more it seems than big-mouthed,
Big-shots who think screaming is preferable to good deeds and qualifying
charm. Look to Pope Paul, Mother Teresa or Ghandi who was loved more for
their great cause than their empty promises, high-spiting speeches (ObAMa
and wife MO). I can remember a likened time in History when Hitler took
desperate, economically deprived, job-hunting, hungry people in masses with
a charismatic movement that showed America what a dictator can do to revive
his country--and with his ulterior motive wasted so many humans that there
wasn't enough open ground to be used as graves for their bodies.

The world has been blind-sided by the best. Now, America is challenged this
time as it is again about to be blindsided by one of the worst in history.

I don't know much about Ms. McCain but anyone in a conservative audience can
best Michelle OBamA's personality by a league.

--jer--