[StBernard] Loss of churches in New Orleans

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 12 09:34:27 EDT 2008

You will love this....please read.

LOST CHURCHES OF LOUISIANA

The hurricanes that hit the Gulf Coast of our nation was devastating. It did
not spare the houses of

worship in and around the area.One of the local television stations in South
Louisiana aired an interview

with a black woman from New Orleans .. The interviewer was a woman from a
Boston affiliate. She

asked the black woman how such total and complete devastation of the
churches in the area had

affected their lives. Without hesitation, the woman replied," I don't know
about all those other people,

but we haven't gone to Churches in years.

We gits our chicken from Popeye's".

The look on the interviewer's face was priceless.