[StBernard] VBS and Irish Concerts

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 12 09:52:20 EDT 2008

Gethsemane Lutheran Church at 2825 Paris Road, Chalmette will host Vacation Bible School from July 21st through July 25th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm for children ages 3 (potty trained, please) through 6th grade. Registration is going on now and there is no fee to attend. Lunch and snacks will also be served. Registration forms are available at Gethsemane.

Attached is a flyer for Danny O'Flaherty who is an Irish Folksinger who will be at Gethsemane in concert on Friday, July 25th at 7:00 pm. Danny will do a free children's program at 1:00 that afternoon at the church. That program is for the VBS kids and any other children in the community that want to come.

(dont think the attachment will come up on the list, but email me and I forward it) Gaby “I don’t have time to be discouraged right now. I’m too busy fulfilling my life mission.”