[StBernard] Siamese Twins

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 26 16:48:20 EDT 2008

Siamese twins ----- Siamese twins walk into a pub in Ontario and park themselves on a bar stool. One of them says to the innkeeper, “Don't mind us, we're joined at the hip. I'm Joe, he's Jim, we'll have two Molson Canadian beers, draft please.” The innkeeper, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. ”Been on holiday yet, boys?” ”Off to England next month,” says Joe. “'We go to England every year and hire a car, and drive for miles, don't we, Jim?” Jim agrees. ”Ah, England”, says the innkeeper, “'Wonderful country; the history, the beer, the culture...” ”Nah, we don't like that British crap,” says Joe. ”Hamburgers & Molson's beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English - they're arrogant and rude.” ”So why keep going to England ?”, asks the innkeeper. Joe replies, “It's the only chance Jim gets to drive.”

mah