[StBernard] Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 26 19:19:50 EDT 2008

Is the Democratic Party Presidential Candidate of the same mindset?

What about our State Congressional leadership in Washington?

equalizing income? thats about as bad as local government asking recovery
citizens and residents to make sacrifices of their homes and neighborhoods,
go into debt and relocate, so an international corporation's refinery can
expand their million dollar profits for the gain of shortterm contractor
jobs and longterm health and safety risks. Its not only un- American its
just as far out there as equalizing income.

SJK