[StBernard] Guerra Family

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 29 08:10:22 EDT 2008

Eric: No, not acquainted with this "Isleno" fellow, Fabian.

However, on his YouTube video (and also on Wesley site (his submission to
YouTube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DQkksAVBezc

..He lists his address as: 2434 St. Mary Place in Lexington Place (off of
Judge Perez) at the time of the storm, then he lived in a "fated" (or
ill-fated) FEMA trailer in Aug, 2006. Whether he had his home torn down or
the trailer resided outside his home while rebuilding is unknown to me.
Perhaps a letter to that address if no one can give you info might be
forwarded (or ask the post office?)

There was also a Gambit article about Katrina which includes he and his wife
Pam and family's photo.

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/dispatch/2006-08-08/cover_story.php

Hopefully another who knows him can help you.

--jer--

Btw, how does a radio show video these days <smile>....??

Chalmette Katrina video
I'm a radio producer working on a documentary for the third anniversarry of
katrina - I'd like to use some of the audio from one of the videos you
posted. Can you put me in touch with the Guerra family?

Thanks,

Eric Mack
Blue Highways
888-471-1722