[StBernard] Apologies

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 30 01:40:31 EDT 2008

One had to know it was coming. All we have to await now are the reparations
(payouts) to 12% of the entire USA to enrich even further. Then when O-BaM-A
gets his greasy fingers on the nation, he'll promote/give these reparations
without a second thought.

Then comes giving illegals citizenship and social security!

Perhaps we can ignore other cultures and ancestors with historically brutal
injustices and ruined lives who might have been enslaved, tortured or
butchered (that includes every other culture who can claim this (from the
Native American, to Sicilians, from the Acadians to everyone inclusively.
How about an apology from the U.S.A. and every nation on earth who
dishonored anyone's ancestors.

Pitiful and disturbing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25921453/