[StBernard] FEMA cuts St. Bernard funding

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 31 17:33:23 EDT 2008

Fema is sick. Cutting off a Sheriff's Department that is trying to survive
and protecting the residents of St. Bernard, we need all of our
representatives to fight Fema on this one. Just like I just got word that
the Corps cancelled the meeting for 8-6-2008 at Lynn Oaks School. Part of
it was about IER9 the CAERNARVON floodwall. It is delay after delay and
they are messing with our lives and future. I mean enough is enough let us
know so we can get on with our lives. Both Fema and the Corps is a total
joke
GB