[StBernard] God or Allah

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 2 12:44:06 EDT 2008

People who worry that this might become a non-Christian country, worry no more. When they start feeding us to the lions things will get sticky. There are too many Christians for the lions to eat and they'd become obese. Then the governent would step in and monitor their eating habits.
As to my good friend Jerry who said, " Muslims have a God" (shoud be a small "g")
Their god is allah, our God is Jehovah/Yahweh and they are NOT the same.
If Christians keep their faith we will triumph. The early Christians had to hide their faith but they never denied the Almighty.
So, anybody who would vote for Obama wouldn't likely be on this website. If they do they get what they deserve, but the problem is we also get what "they" deserve.
In fact, I have several t-shirts professing my beliefs and I'll wear one to the polls.
"Jesus is the Rock on which I stand", "Jesus leaves no Stone unturned to save us" or "The Ten Commandments-The word of God wriiten in stone".
Thanks,
Big Dave