[StBernard] Which engineer would you hire?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 7 20:44:11 EDT 2008

>and a wonderful speaker

As long as he is in front of a teleprompter. LOL!

of course so many of his words are recycled (words...just words) came from
a speech by
Patrick Duval, the Mass. governor. Axelrod ran his campaign just as he's
running the one for Obie. The Mass. voters bought the hopey/changie speil
and now they want to throw the bum out.

-

John,

I couldn't agree with you more. Obama is scary in that we don't
really
know
him or enough about him and he is sorely lacking in experience. He
is
personable, attractive, and a wonderful speaker. That's it. He says
what
you want to hear, yeah, like a con man.
He cannot possibly accomplish all,
or even some of what he is promising. That is why he is crawfishing
(translation: flip-flopping, or redefining, or clarifying as he
likes to put
it) what he says when he gets called out on his statements. I think
he has
good intentions, but he is green and naive, or he thinks we are
stupid.

Laurie