[StBernard] So that's what it is!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 7 21:09:05 EDT 2008

"The Chinese government said the logo's design was to be something symbolic
of life in China. It then occurred to me what the logo represents. It's a
Chinese citizen fleeing in terror from its own government. John Scurich"

Jer says: Another interpretation is Communist China in constant suspended
animation avoiding the people of China's individual liberties and human
rights. ;)

--much like OBO-K-NO-B-AMA who is hell-bent on "leading the sheep to the
slaughter" in America. OB is America's PIED PIPER on the world's stage. And
like AC/DC'S song, (if elected, we will be on the: "highway to hell".

--jer--