[StBernard] "We are no longer a Christian nation"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 12 09:10:16 EDT 2008

My grandparents will tell you it wasn't their religious beliefs that led
them to join the COast Guard and to run a plane factory but the attack on
Pearl Harbor. Would you say the same "Christian" fundamentals that served as
a foundation are also found in the old testament which is practiced by the
Jews and Muslims? I personally believe if everyone lived by the Golden Rule,
religion in politics would be obsolete. The GR has a basis in CHristian
faith, other faiths had similar sentiments, thereby if we, as a people, live
by that, no matter the religion, we live in a society that lives by all
faiths and would serve the country as a whole better than any one belief.

Silly me, looking fro good conversation now, the babies most intellectual
conversation lately has been about DOra andBlues CLues, by the way, sorry
about the screw up on the bomb, like I said history is rusty since Nai Hao
Kai An (The latest cartoon craze for babies) doesn't really do history much,
but I am now learning words in chinese. God I hate that my brain is turning
to MUSH!!!!!

Wendy