[StBernard] "We are no longer a Christian nation"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 13 09:13:10 EDT 2008

Wendy,

I can't argue against what you're saying. When I use the term "Christian
beliefs" I refer to those principles most Christian sects generally agree on
that do not pertain to any one Christian church. As for Jefferson not being
a Christian, I'm not sure. All I can say is many of his doctrines refer to
God. I don't know how he felt or if his views changed as he grew elderly.

John