[StBernard] Always A Christian Nation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 13 21:50:12 EDT 2008

Thanks to Jer and Gaby for your insight.
Westley, I won't resd anything by Alan Dershowitz as I've never liked him. Do you really think that Christians will give up their beliefs because Thomas Jefferson wasn't a Christian. Who cares?!?!?
As far as being a Christian the word defines itself. People who are followers of Jesus Christ are Christians It's very simple. Makes no difference if you're Catholic, Baptist, Methodist or other you are still a Christian and won't look to a Jew to learn anything about Christianity.
Thanks,
Dave