[StBernard] The Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation is asking for your help!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 13 22:15:51 EDT 2008

We are now #2. Please help make us #1!
Please vote for free JELD-WEN windows & doors.
Vote from every place that you can -- your home, office, cell phone.

Please vote for NEW CANAL LIGHTHOUSE at www.jeld-wen.com/lighthouse!
The Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation is reconstructing the New Canal
Lighthouse that was
severely damaged in Hurricane Katrina. We have applied to Jeld-Wen, Inc. to
receive
FREE windows and doors. WE NEED YOUR VOTE TO WIN.

The New Canal Lighthouse is in the top 12 nominated lighthouses. In fact,
we are CURRENTLY TIED FOR SECOND PLACE so we need your vote to be #1!!
Voting ends September 7, 2008.
Spread the word: Tell all your friends and family to vote!!!

New Canal Light House Rescue