[StBernard] New Businesses

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 25 20:40:37 EDT 2008

Sorry, I'm not there to know one way or another about these businesses.
However, I did hear tonight that Dr. John Hardges has re-opened his practice
in a new location in Chalmette. He has purchased a home on Paris Rd. next
to the Moble (Chevron?) station just across the side street from Jeanfreau's
grocery (next to OLPS). He doesn't have a sign out yet but stop in and see
what his schedule is these days. YeahHooRay! a doc in a house instead of a
FEMA trailer! Hope this helps you guys out down there. Does this guy
realize he is going to be working 24/7??? (Got this from a very reliable
source, my sister Audrey Tassin, teacher extraordinaire for the last 35 yrs
in the St.B.school district - mostly in the schools down-da-road....)

Penny Tassin