[StBernard] Shangri La Won't March In '09

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 26 08:44:33 EDT 2008

The members of the Krewe of Shangri La apparently had egos that were too big
for regular St. Bernard residents. Personally, I am happy to see that the
Krewe can't make it in New Orleans. I happily wait for the news that the
organization has folded. If they think that they are going to make money
offering the opportunity to pay $275 to be included in their "stroll", then
they really need to get a reality check. Who do they think will support
them? ....residents of the 9th ward, perhaps? (chuckle)

John R.

I basically got the impression when they moved from SBP pre-storm
that they
thought their $h** was too good for SBP anymore so I'm not sad about
seeing
them being humbled.

Schadenfreude.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/schadenfreude