[StBernard] If you're stuck...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 29 22:44:03 EDT 2008

To anyone who doesn't have a place to go and ends up evacuating:

My family lives in Louisville, Miss.....my sisters and parents church took
in lots of people during Katrina -- took care of people for weeks. So don't
hesitate to go there. The church is South Louisville Baptist. Louisville is
northeast of Meridian. My sisters name is Mandy Mills and her husband is
Ken. Everybody in town knows them so drop the names. Pets won't be a
prob...people will be willing to help. I think I and the in-laws will
probably leave tomorrow so we can get them settled.

My cell: 504-756-4490.

It's rural so don't expect any wild drunk parties. :)

--
Charlotte

Visit my blog casa de Charlotte della luna:
http://www.charleyana.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/charlotteAsh