[StBernard] Parish Re-entry plan

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 2 07:56:14 EDT 2008

St. Bernard Parish officials issue plan for re-entry process for businesses
and residents

St. Bernard Parish officials have presented their plans for re-entry to the
state to approve. The return of citizens must be coordinated to ensure the
safety of those returning in the aftermath of Hurricane Gustav, Parish
President Craig P. Taffaro Jr. said.

The plan submitted is that on Tuesday, the parish will allow first
responders and essential industry partners to return.

"Our proposal to the state will allow us to bring back our residents at
daylight on Wednesday", Taffaro said.