[StBernard] FEMA Assistance

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 5 09:24:15 EDT 2008

John,

My understanding is that if you were under a mandatory evacuation or had no
electricity, you would qualify for some type of assistance.

I believe the theory is that even though your house was undamaged, if you
don't have power, then the house is considered uninhabitable.

Until they start open disaster centers, it's gonna be hard to know for sure.

Westley