[StBernard] FEMA Assistance

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 7 09:39:07 EDT 2008

I saw a fema spokesperson on the news, and they said the policy on
generators was changed in 2006; and that only generators would only be
covered if you had a medical need to have one, ie, insulin.

Also called State Farm, my insurance company, and they said a house without
power, even with a well, so that your toilets couldn't flush was not
considered unihabitable, only inconventient. Now, Ike is knocking and the
door and who has money to evacuate again?

LM