[StBernard] Hospital Board

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 17 23:11:22 EDT 2008

8416

I will be glad to meet with you. Explain everything that you want to ask about and then you could pass the factual information along as you wish. My guess is that I will not here from you. My office # is 2784227. Hope to hear from you soon. For the record, my posistion has been stated publicly several times. Disagreeing on issues has always been part of the public process. I know that the current council and president stay focused on what is best for St. Bernard even when there are disagreements. The old mudslinging approach to disagreements should be put away for good. I hope that for the good of our community the issue can remain the focus. The temptation to use internet secret identities to promote unproductive commentary must be fought as should those who allow it to continue.
Hope to see you at the office

God Bless
Craig Taffaro