[StBernard] St. Bernard Council moves to create new hospital board

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 18 09:31:51 EDT 2008

Question: Is the current clinic truly evicted from the parking lot?
Is that eviction valid as it happened during evacuation time?
Is the clinic moving? Need to know.

Comment:
I do not know how I personally feel about this hospital board issue.
However,

I do want to express my sincere appreciation to the doctors who stayed
through the storm, after the storm, and now, to continue servicing the
people of our parish in their professional field. Thank you.

I also wish to express my sincerest thanks to the Franciscans, who had the
faith and strength to enter an activity (the clinic) which must have been
quite a business risk with no guarantees or strong signs at the time that
this parish would be able to support such an undertaking. Thank you.

The fact that various entities that now vie for the hospital issue are also
appreciated, especially since it signals a positive development of our
parish, and a response to the need of our people.

Sincerely I hope that the proper clinic/hospital is built to service our
residents in the best possible manner without need to cross various
neighborhoods through and into other parishes for necessary health care
which could be provided on site.
Local care will not only be convenient but will influence many a decision to
live here or not.

May God guide all involved in their decisions.

GABY
For surely I know the plans I have for you,says the LORD,
plans for your welfareand not for harm,
to give you a future with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)