[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 18 21:21:14 EDT 2008

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

Rental and Utility Assistance through Case Management Services

Catholic Charities is currently offering case management services at
community centers in New Orleans and Southwest LA to help residents with
basic needs such as rental and utility assistance. New clients for case
management are taken on the 1st and 2nd of each month only, but you can call
to find out about other services such as food distribution and counseling.
Find out more in our Recovery Assistance section
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/comresources#case> .

Small Business Disaster Assistance for Gustav and Ike

The Louisiana Small Business Development Center can help hurricane-impacted
businesses recover and reopen with disaster loan assistance and consulting.
Find out more in our Business Assistance section
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/business#assistance> .

Gustav/Ike Resource Guide

GNO Fair Housing has put together a resource guide that covers issues such
as insurance, mortgages, FEMA, contractors, and more for residents affected
by Hurricanes Gustav and Ike. Find it in our Recovery Assistance section
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/comresources#orgs> .

Upcoming Events

September 18: Save Energy, Save Money: How to harness the power of the sun,
and other ways to lower your energy bills
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/node/3418>

September 23: Free Rebuilding Mini-Seminar: Keep the Water Out: Window &
Door Flashing *two sessions* <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3356>

September 24: Elevations & Foundations Seminar
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3320>

September 29: First Time Homebuyer Training
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3417>

September 30: Free Rebuilding Mini-Seminar: Dry and Durable Walls:
Rebuilding Tips for Homeowners *two sessions*
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3355>