[StBernard] Is it Dems or GOPs?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 19 21:07:16 EDT 2008

You may be right Westley. I read the articles that you (?) posted
yesterday. There's enough blame to go around.

On a similar topic, remember the Resolution Trust Corp. with the failed S &
L's? Looks like we are going to have something similar with this batch of
"dodgy debt". An RTC-type thing will take all the "bad mortgages" (and
properties?) and, I guess, sell them off. Govt. bailout part ... I forget
now how many it is.

JY

But it was FAILED Clinton policies that created the subprime mess to
begin
with.

Westley