[StBernard] What defines a person? Your party affiliation accordingto Democrats

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 20 17:17:14 EDT 2008

No, I ended up the entire show and heard correctly what Garofalo
said...extremely ignorant, but not surprising. As for getting stressed out
by the storms...my wife cannot get over how little concern I have toward
such events. My motto is.."no need worrying over that which you cannot
control." When they say the storm is coming, time to pack the suitcases,
throw the kids and cats into the car and head for Orlando to enjoy Mickey
and friends until its safe to return :-) .

John