[StBernard] Is it Dems or GOPs?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 24 21:20:51 EDT 2008

I find it amazingly hypocritical that the "Party of Tolerance",
(Democrats) are attacking Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin the way that
they are...??? Wasn't it Women's Lib liberals who have preached for the last
40 some years that women should have careers and be able to do anything they
want?? Yet, Palin is being crucified because she's doing this very thing??
Also, candidate Obama laments Gov. Palin is from a small town, and therefore
won't be able to be an effective manager...!!?? Everytime Obama campaigns in
a smaller town, the first thing out of his mouth is that his "roots" are
from small town Kansas and that (somehow) makes him better able to relate to
the people of America..?? Also... lets all remember everybody... Barack
Obama was born to a teenage mother... Be careful when criticizing Sarah
Palin's daughter about the same thing...I think most families in the United
States would admit that they have at least one relative who was born out of
wedlock. I would venture to guess this number has gone up substantially in
those last "40 some" years that the liberals have encouraged women to work
outside the home and consequently weakened the core of this
country....FAMILY!!!

Leo