[StBernard] Modernize Zoning etc

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 25 22:20:53 EDT 2008

Consultant joke:
Consultants- You pay me to tell you what you already know.

What ever happened to all the data that was collected from meetings with our
residents by another "highly qualified group"? The final document was
supposed to recommend green space, buffer zones, zoning recommendations etc?
Isn't this where the new buzz word, concept of "Smart code" was introduced
to the council? Can't remember if our council had to accept the finished
document to meet some FEMA guidelines or recommendation? Senior moment
can't remember all the details. Just seems that we are duplicating some
effort or should this effort be the execution of the previous submitted
plan?
jd