[StBernard] Looking for a walking partner in St. Bernard parish?? Battlefield October 1st

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 29 09:26:52 EDT 2008

We are looking to form a walking group in St. Bernard Parish

Our Group is looking to begin walking on Wednesday October 1st...

We will be walking at the Chalmette Battefield...Meet on the steps of the
monument between 7:45am and we will begin walking at 8:00 am sharp...

Our weather has been absouletly beautiful to begin our exercise program and
take in the beauty of our Chalmette Battefield park.

Please bring yourself and a friend the more the merrier. We plan to meet
every Monday, Wednesday, Friday the entire month of October.

No excuses,,,exercising is definitely more fun when done with a workout
buddy, so, lets buddy up and begin..

thanks see you there....

sue