[StBernard] "Why don't you and your wife ride together in the morning?"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 30 23:55:56 EDT 2008

When you think you're the only one, asked someone else to help you out.

Peter

A cabbie picks up his ride and heads to the destination. The driver asks the
fare, "Why don't you and your wife ride together in the morning?" The man
replies, "What are you talking about?" The cabbie replies, "Everyday I pick
you up and not long after I drop you off I get a call from the same home to
bring your wife to work." The man knowing his wife does not work offers the
driver $50.00 to come back and pick him up after he drops off his wife to
show him where she goes. The driver agrees. The cab driver returns shortly
and picks up the now angry man and brings him to a home of prostitution. The
man is shocked but the driver insist's that this is where he drops off the
mans wife every morning. The man then tells the driver, "I'll give you
$100.00 if you go in and bring my wife out to the cab. The driver agrees. A
little while passes and here comes the cab driver out the door pulling a
woman by the hair, kicking her, spitting on her and calling her names. The
man in the cab races out and yells loudly, "Thats not my wife, thats not my
wife! I know say's the cab driver, this is my wife, I'll go get yours in a
minute when I'm done.