[StBernard] Email to Sen. Mary Landrieu

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 1 09:07:14 EDT 2008

This is the text of an email I sent to my contact my Sen. Mary Landrieu's
office.

His name is Wes and mine is Westley, so don't get us confused. :)

Westley

--------------------------

Hey Wes,

Hope y'all are not having long nights with all this Wall Street mess.

Just a quick note to let you know that Sen. Landrieu can put me down in the
NO column for supporting any type of bailout, buy in, or whatever else they
want to call it plan.

The idea behind a free market society is sometimes you win and sometimes you
lose. The fat cats on Wall Street lost and they need to take their lumps
like everyone else.

Main Street might hit some road bumps because of it, but we'll survive and
the country will be stronger for it rather than rewarding failure.

Take care,
Westley