[StBernard] This story alone, is reason enough to boycott NBC News.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 3 08:57:26 EDT 2008

I was glad to see Sarah Palin held her own in the debate tonight.

I thought the height of hypocrisy today when polls were conducted *before*
the debate to see who "won"! That's when you can tell the MSM (Mainstream
Media) is in the tank for Obama.

JY

John McCain suffered horribly in that prison and was tortured
severely. He
is very strong emotionally to be able to go on and live the life he
has and
accomplish all that he has. I know some say he is too old, or to
sentimental, or reminisces too much, but he has a lot to think back
on and
has lived an extraordinary life. What happened to him is a part of
him and
he cannot be himself without
remembering that. He has so much life
experience and world experience that Obama cannot even begin to
understand.
Obama is so naive and he is not even in the same league as John
McCain. I
will be so disappointed in the American people if Obama, an
inexperienced
two year Senator, wins this election, but it looks like this is what
may
happen. Some voters are just gullable koolaid drinkers, those poor
creepy
kids singing that song are proof of that!

Laurie