[StBernard] Excellent commercial

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 6 20:15:31 EDT 2008

that was my email John and a situation where the fingers are running behind
the brain. I meant if McCain had not made a tv commercial, then to send out
to your friends and obviously in non-Red states.

Jim

This is great, but it does little to have an impact on the election
since we
live in a state where we know McCain is going to win big. What you
need to
do is forward this to anyone you know living in the battleground
states
like...Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Nevada, Indiana,
Missouri,
Virginia. Send it to anyone you know of in these states - that's
where it
will make a difference.

John Scurich