[StBernard] Update from Amy Schneida at GIRL SCOUTS OF LOUISIANA EAST

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 7 21:22:34 EDT 2008

Hi Westley,

my Girl Scout Council's product sale is going strong and we still need your
support. If you have not yet viewed GIRL SCOUTS OF LOUISIANA EAST's site,
there is still time to shop.

Just follow these three easy steps:

1. Click here
<http://girlscouts.qsp.com/store/SetSession.aspx?SupporterID=4125357&Templat
eEmailID=17&SiteID=12&AccountID=474608&ParticipantID=1880878&extTrackID=Emai
l02&LanguageId=1> to see hundreds of popular magazine titles at up to 90%
off the newsstand price, as well as many music and book selections.

2. Choose and order your favorite magazines, CDs or books, or easily renew
or extend any existing magazine subscriptions.

3. Pay directly by credit card and 40% of your purchase will be sent to GIRL
SCOUTS OF LOUISIANA EAST.

Thanks Westley Westley. I really appreciate your support!

Amy Schneida
GIRL SCOUTS OF LOUISIANA EAST

P.S. If clicking on the link does not take you to QSP's Online Magazine
store, please copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: