[StBernard] Kennedy Wins First Senate Debate

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 10 20:55:48 EDT 2008

Folks,

We hope you had a chance to watch John's first debate against Mary Landrieu
on Monday. John laid out his positive vision for conservative change in
Washington, while Mary Landrieu offered nothing but more of the same. In
case you missed it, you can watch the entire debate by clicking here.
<http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2008/10/video_us_senate_debate_in_bat
o.html>

On the most important issue facing Louisianans today, the economic crisis,
John laid out a clear and concrete alternative to the Wall Street bailout
that doesn't put taxpayers on the hook.

Meanwhile, Mary Landrieu spent her time losing her temper and offering no
ideas on our failing economy. When asked to outline an alternative to the
failed bailout package, Mary Landrieu changed the subject and failed to
offer a plan to address an economic crisis she helped create. Why? Because
she doesn't have one.

John stands ready to get our nation back on track - the conservative way. He
is talking straight up with Louisianans, and laying out his plan to fix our
broken economy that doesn't put taxpayers on the hook.

And Mary Landrieu? She cozies up with special interests - funding her
re-election campaign with hundreds of thousands in contributions from Wall
Street patrons.

Make sure to tune in this Sunday at 7pm on Louisiana Public Broadcasting to
watch John's second debate against Mary Landrieu. You can also watch the
debate online by clicking here.
<http://www.lpb.org/programs/senate2008/view.cfm>

The Only Endorsement That Matters

Folks, this week you'll hear John's opponent talk about her endorsements -
just like a typical politician. John is proud to have the support of fellow
conservative, Governor Bobby Jindal. But the truth is, there's only one
endorsement our campaign really needs - yours.

Get Involved

Invite your family and friends to join our campaign for change.

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT JOHNKENNEDY.COM AND MAKE A CONTRIBUTION.
<http://www.johnkennedy.com/contribute.php>

Thank you for your support,

Team Kennedy