[StBernard] "We are no longer a Christian nation"

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 12 22:42:21 EDT 2008

VERY TROUBLING INFORMATION RE OBAMA !!

Pass it on to ALL your friends!!! (Even tunnel vision Liberals<G>)
Sent: 10/9/2008 9:15:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: VERY TROUBLING INFORMATION RE OBAMA !!

Some of us, based on massive evidence, suspect that
Barack Obama is anti-American. The left wing liberals say
that we are being silly, even paranoid. Read the following,
before judging.

To All My Friends, this is extremely
important! Please take the time to read it.

This election has me very worried. So many
things to consider. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to
another. I
must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you
view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle
ground to work with. About six months ago, I started
thinking "where did the money come from for
Obama". I have four daughters who went to College, and
we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my
girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.

I started looking into Obama's life.

Around 1979 Obama started college at
Occidental in California. He is very open about his two
years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was
wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind,
did not apply himself to his studies. "Barry"
(that was the name he used all his life) during this time
had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid,
both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his
second year in college, he made a "round the
world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia,
next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan
where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to
Africa to visit his father's family. My question - Where
did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of
my children would have had money for a trip like this when
they where in college. When he came back he started school
at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time he
wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know
what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap! to say
the least. Where did he get money for tuition? Student
Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work
as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago? Why not
New York? He was already living in New York.

By "chance" he met Antoin
"Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and a real
estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of
fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named
"Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American
Business and Professional Association". About two years
later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any
idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he
get the money for Law School? More student loans? After
Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a
job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis,
Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented
"Rezar" which Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of
Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran
for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early
fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David
Mendelland claims was instrumen t al in providing Obama with
"seed money" for his U.S. Senate race. In 2005,
Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago
for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those
Student Loans - Where did he get the money for the property?
On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the
adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times
reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned
Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home
was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President.
Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now
Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major
decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett
born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a pattern
here? Or am I going cr azy?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert
Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the
press found out he was having regular contacts with
"Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with
Iran. This past week, buried in the back part of the papers,
Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to
Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war
until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of
things".
Oh, and by the way, remember the college
roommates that where born in Pakistan? They are in charge of
all those "small" Internet campaign contribution
for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and
middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle
East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7,
2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was
made on "This Week" with George Stephanapoulos.
Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim
faith". When questioned, "he make a mistake".
Some mistake!

All of the above information I got on line.
If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia,
Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times -
Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times -
September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all
this information on my own, Why haven't all of our
"intelligent" members of the press been reporting
this?

A phrase that keeps ringing in my ear -
"Beware of the enemy from within"!!

We have to wonder about how much of this internet article is truth or a
tale? --jer--

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it
from start to finish and send it on to anyone who
will read it. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not
speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American?
This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20
years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . ... . Because his allegiance is
To Allah, The moon God of Arabia

Religiously - no. . . Because no other religion is
Accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to
The five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to
Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam
forbids him to make friends with Christians or
Jews.

Politically - no. . . Because he must submit to the
Mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and
destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . Because he is instructed to
marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran
4:34)

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the
American Constitution since it is based on Biblical
Principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . Because Islam, Muhammad,
and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy
and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or
autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . Because when we declare
'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is
loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The
Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation....

Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - -
They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You
had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be
for our country and our future. The Religious war is bigger than we know or
understand. .. ....

And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our President? You have GOT
to be kidding! Wake up America !

Obama even says if he wins the election, he will be
sworn in on the Quran---not a Bible!

Footnote: He was sworn in on the Quran for his
current office and he refuses to pledge allegiance to the
United States or put his hand over his heart when the National Anthem is
played!

The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
Hello! Having a Muslim president would seem to fit the
bill! Will you trust this man with our national secrets?

SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE."

--the Internet--

Jer,

Let me add a comment that Christianity in the religion itself - Catholicism,
Lutheranism, Methodists, etc. are the denomination of that one religion.
That being said, you are historically correct is those "Christian" beliefs
which are the fundamental foundation of every word you read in the
Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. After all, how to you
think the term "Puritan ethic" came about in our language. It just goes to
show how (and I'll eve add) "Judeo-Christian" beliefs built this country
from the government we established, the work ethic we believed in, and all
the way down to how people should simply treat one another.

While I absolutely believe in tolerance of any other religion to be
practiced in our country, I certainly have a problem with anyone who says
those fundamental beliefs should no longer serve as this country's
foundation. That then becomes an infringement on "my" beliefs.

John Scurich