[StBernard] Liberals for free speech??

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 13 22:47:44 EDT 2008

This is alarming. Anyone who thinks some conservatives are just as bad as
liberals is an idiot. And I'm not talking about comparing supposed friendly
people walking the sidewalks of New York City to the KKK. When you watch
this, keep in mind these are everyday people. The last time I saw something
like this (on film) is when Jews walked down the streets of a german city
during the early 1930's. And these New York creeps have the nerve to call
themselves Americans. One commenter says something about this is an
"extreme" example...bull! As I said, these are everyday people going about
their business while the McCain supports "quietly" march under permit. This
clip demonstrates why I no longer believe or adhere to the "bs" saying
"agree to disagree."

John Scurich