[StBernard] We learn the "truth" behind Snopes.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 15 21:08:54 EDT 2008

Woah, when & why has this forum gotten so ugly? I appreciate that everyone
is free to post and/or read (or simply delete) whichever and whatever
e-mails they like, but I just wanted to say that this has gotten way off
track of what it used to be - information (even politics) about St. Bernard.

There have been some very broad, blanket statements made about certain
religions, parties, affiliations - whatever you want to call it - that have
been incorrect and extremely unfair. I don't expect it to happen, but I
just wish everyone would tone it down a little.

For the record - I'm an educated, 32 y.o., white, Catholic, liberal democrat
- who is voting for McCain. There are some of us out there who can listen
to the information that is out there and make an educated, informed decision
based on the good of the Country, not only based on their personal beliefs.
It would be nice if people would not assume that we are all idiots.

Sorry, John, I decided to reply to your e-mail because it made me
particularly angry. I am a paralegal for a law firm in the city - the
majority of the lawyers I work for are jewish, democrat & also voting for
McCain.

Thanks, Tanya