[StBernard] We learn the "truth" behind Snopes.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 15 22:07:34 EDT 2008

Tanya, one more quick note. Did you notice the tone in my words when I
spoke about how the black community in New Orleans put the screws to Judge
Miriam Waltzer? I was angry about that. I had a lot of repsect for Judge
Waltzer and she was done wrong. She should have been sitting on the
Louisiana Supreme Court for these past years, being by far an extremely
qualified candidate. My tone was in defense of her and I felt that should
have been a wake-up call to the Jewish community in New Orleans.

John