[StBernard] We learn the "truth" behind Snopes.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 16 09:14:07 EDT 2008

John, you may see in this election (I'm fervently hoping) a number of
"traditional" Democratic groups going to McCain.

As this economic downturn (Depression?) has progressed, I knew in
my-heart-of-hearts that a lot of Dems who might have been leaning McCain
will now decide to vote for Obama. People have a tendency to vote
Democratic when the economy is poor. For the life of me, I do not see what
they think he is going to do. With the now almost 2 trillion we're throwing
at Wall Street **some ** banks and everyone else, there will simply not be
any money for new or expanded programs and I don't think it will take him
more than 60 days to go public with that once he's in office. It won't
matter then because he's got his 4 year lease then.

I'm only hoping that at the last minute a lot of voters decide to look at
Obama seriously but I doubt it.

Jim

-

Just one more reply....Mark Levin, who I (and many others) consider
to be
one the most brilliant lawyers in America on Constitutional law (and
one of
my favorite radio talk show hosts), is Jewish and a Republican. So,
I know
there are conservative Jews in America.

John