[StBernard] We learn the "truth" behind Snopes.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 16 23:32:12 EDT 2008

Tanya,

I hope you will pass on to all the Jewish personnel in your office, if they
and their family members will contact everyone they know in the "battle
ground" states to stress the importance of electing McCain. The single,
biggest focus on future internation affairs will be Isreal and Iran. It's
going to happen. The Israelis are just looking for a reason to attack Iran,
and personally I don't blame them a bit. No doubt, the U.S. must side with
Israel and help them in every way possible. Does anyone, particular Jewish
people, truly believe a U.S. presdident with a muslim upbring is "really"
going to offer any assitance to Israel? Hell no!

John Scurich