[StBernard] We learn the "truth" behind Snopes.com

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 17 19:33:07 EDT 2008

John (and list)

I truly think that there will be some regretful voters (those who voted
Obie) after the election. They are voting for an "image" that will not be
there after he's in office. Those who are in favor of UHC (universal health
care) will see that tossed under the bus and all the other crap he's talked
about. At least McCain had the good sense and honesty to say he'd put a
freeze on agency budgets with exceptions such as DoD, VA and I forget the
others.

As a "labeled" Democrat I have no problem saying I'm voting for McCain
because Obie is dangerous. And I say dangerous because there won't be any
checks in the House or Senate on him. I hope the Senate Dems don't get the
magic 60 seats so there will be at least some restraint but I'm very
doubtful right now.

Jim