[StBernard] LRA approves St. Bernard Redistribution Plan

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 19 16:27:04 EDT 2008

Here too, I asked for the lots on each side, but if the price is right, I would not mind taking care of the lots toward the end of the street too. We sure like the view we have of the 40 arpent levy, wild hogs and all.

Gaby
“I don’t have time to be discouraged right now. I’m too busy fulfilling my life mission.”

If no one requests the empty lot next door/behind their property, what will
happen to it ? Will it go up for auction ? I am interested in a lot across
the street. The owner on one side is living in another parish & has their
homestead exception there, the other neighbor is a contractor who has been
building a spec house for a year (and hasn't been working on it in months) &
the owner behind isn't interested. I don't want to put a house on it, but
would like it for personal use. Also, what about a lot next door that LRA
owns, but the house is still on it. How is that handled ?

Syl