[StBernard] Obama is pissing off his media buddies

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 23 20:02:28 EDT 2008

I am laughing my ass off at this. This is great!!! Obama is charging a
hefty price to news reporters for the prvilige of covering his Chicago
campaign HQ on election night. He's already pissing off many in the media
who actually admit "we can't believe what he's doing here considering all
the exposure and help we've given his campaign"...those are the kind of
quotes popping up around the internet from self-admitted liberal media and
reporters who admit to supporting Obama.

Read the link below by the Chicago-Sun Times Capitol Bureau Chief. Clearly,
Obama has never heard of the old saying..."don't bite the hand that feeds
you." Piss of the media, and they'll make his four years in the White House
a living hell, if he wins. Oh, I should note the McCain campaign is doing
no such thing.

John Scurich

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/10/obama_campaign_selling_chicago.html