[StBernard] dont forget

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 24 21:28:37 EDT 2008

Oktoberfest at Gethsemane Lutheran with CRAFT FAIR
2825 Paris Road, Chalmette

With this gorgeous blue sky and sunshine weather, it will certainly be OUTSIDE on Girod street and in our parking lot. Come see and join the fun, food, and games, shop a little Christmas.

Gaby
“I don’t have time to be discouraged right now. I’m too busy fulfilling my life mission.”

Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out! <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir= http://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001>