[StBernard] Democrats want to abolish Retirement Account tax breaks

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 25 15:44:51 EDT 2008

Wesley, I could have used your advice back in 1999, I was too hard headed to move out of stocks when I should have and I have no one to blame but myself.

You ask great questions and I admit I don't have the answers, and the points you make are valid. my point is can't we even have the discussion about alternatives without all the doom and gloom, signing in blood with the devil, etc. Hell we can't even agree to disagree anymore without it being called b.s.

Bob F.