[StBernard] Use Oprah to Defeat Obama

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 27 20:55:47 EDT 2008

Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, The
National Republican Trust PAC. From time to time, we receive opportunities
we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that
the following message does not necessarily reflect the editorial positions
of Human Events.

Use Oprah to Defeat Obama!

Message from The National Republican Trust PAC

>From Scott Wheeler

Executive Director

Dear Reader:

Oprah Winfrey, Obama's big celebrity backer, can help us defeat Barack
Obama.

In fact, we at the National Republican Trust PAC are using her with great
success to defeat Obama.

But before I reveal our "Oprah" strategy, let me remind you that we can win
this race.

Barack Obama can be defeated.

The latest AP poll and Investor's Business Daily polls both show the race is
neck-and- neck.

Both the AP and IBD poll shows McCain just one point behind Obama!

Yet, the big media continues to tell us that McCain has lost the election!

The liberal media is in full spin mode to help depress the Republican vote,
Republican donors and Republican enthusiam.

We here at the National Republican Trust are fighting to win.

So far with your help we have been blanketing Ohio with TV ads exposing
Obama as the most radical ever nominated by the Democratic party.

Since we started our ad campaign there, McCain has risen in the polls.

This weekend we are opening up new fronts with more ads attacking Obama in
Florida and three other battleground states.

We urgently need more help from you to expand our ad war to expose Obama's
radical agenda. Obama is outspending McCain 3 to 1 and in some states 5 to 1
to smear him and steal the election.

Just to show you how much of a difference you can make, if we raise just
$25,000 we can buy ads in a major battleground state market for a whole day.

With $25,000 I can order an ad buy that puts our ads on a major network like
ABC, CBS and NBC for a full day.

What does this full day look like?

For $25,000 I can buy ads that will show up on the morning news show,
morning programs like Dr. Phil, the View, Regis, Oprah, the Price Is Right
and others with a heavy female demographics - these are voters we need to
sway!

Yes, imagine using Oprah's very own show to defeat Obama!

Help us do just that - Donate today - Click Here Now
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2583630:3042755790:m:1:4612231
3:D1DC6D71F59C48F3DD64ABADEA4216ED>

In the evening I can then buy the 5PM and 6PM local news followed by
entertainment programs like Xtra and Entertainment Tonight.

We can then hit game programs like Jeopardy. We can also buy a major hit
series like CSI, Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars and ER.

Finally, we can wrap up the night again buying ads on 10PM and 11PM the
local news and the late night talk shows like Letterman and Leno.

All of this for $25,000!

You should know this is exactly what we have been doing in Ohio - and the
poll numbers are showing it works!

Now, you can't donate $25,000. The maximum is $5000. You can donate that
amount.

But if just a 10 people donate $2500 today I can run this ad schedule in a
major market.

If 25 people donate $1000 I can run this schedule.

If 100 people donate just $250 I can do this schedule.

Get the picture? With you help we can have a dramatic effect on the election
by informing the American people of the truth about Obama.

Please donate today -make this happen! - Click Here Now
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2583630:3042755790:m:1:4612231
3:D1DC6D71F59C48F3DD64ABADEA4216ED>

The stakes have never been higher for the future of the country.

We either patriotically turn the country over to a man who has proudly
served his nation in war time and peace - or we face electing a man who has
a checkered past, a man who has counted domestic terrorists among his
friends, and a man who spent 15 years in a church where his pastor regularly
damned and condemned the United States.

Barack Obama is not simply a risky choice as our next president - He is a
dangerous one.

This is why I have taken the helm here at the National Republican Trust
Political Action Committee.

Here at the National Republican Trust, we understand our mission. It's
simple. It will also drive the left-wing media nuts.

Here's the plan: We will tell the American people the truth about Barack
Obama!

Every time John McCain or Sarah Palin tries to tell the truth about Obama,
they are painted as mean-spirited and negative.

We here at the National Republican Trust can do the job McCain and Palin
can't.

But we need your help. Time is urgent - it's crunch time.

You Can Help Us - Donate Today by Clicking Here Now
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2583630:3042755790:m:1:4612231
3:D1DC6D71F59C48F3DD64ABADEA4216ED>

The latest reports show Obama outspending McCain by 3-to-1 in key states.

Millions of dubious new voters with the help of groups like ACORN are being
registered to put the most extreme liberal in the history of the presidency
in the White House.

But I'll shock you: that's OK!

Let them spend millions in getting new "voters" and millions more in TV ads.

I believe truth is more powerful than lies. How powerful?

Well, so powerful, in fact, that I believe one airing of our TV ads will
equal at least 10 airings of theirs.

Expose Obama for the Radical He Is

In the closing weeks of this election, Obama is trying to remake himself as
a moderate to win over lower-income, white, Democratic and independent
voters.

He wants to hide the facts about his record. He is the most extreme liberal
ever to be nominated by a major party.

We all know his 100 percent liberal rating in Congress, his support for the
TOTAL gun ban in Washington, D.C., his opposition to protecting babies born
alive, and his support for tax increases.

But there is one issue almost all Americans agree on: the 12 million Illegal
aliens in the U.S. should not get amnest, should not get driver's licenses,
should not get Social Security benefits, should not get automatic Medicaid
healthcare cover and other government benefits.

But Obama wants all of these things for illegals.

Polling shows that when Democratic and Independent voters find this out
about Obama, they are much less likely to vote against him.

Help Us Expose Obama's Radical Plans -- Click Here Now

Imagine giving driver's licenses with radical Muslim terrorists still
plotting to attack us.

Obama does.

Did you know that Mohamed Atta, the 9/11 ring leader, had a valid Florida
driver's license?

Did you know 13 of the 19 hijackers had obtained valid driver's licenses?
Armed with these <http://www.humanevents.com/images/3p/200810/atta.jpg>
licenses, eight of the hijackers even registered to vote!

Here is the shocking fact: Obama strongly supports giving illegal aliens in
America driver's licenses.

He said as much during two Democratic debates earlier this year.

The head of Homeland Security said such thinking was dangerous for national
security.

Even Hillary Clinton backed away from Obama's radical driver's license plan.

Obama's position is not a new one: We discovered that Obama has been a major
proponent of driver's licenses for illegals since his days as an Illinois
state senator.

We have no doubt that, as president, Obama will also champion this radical
plan.

With Osama bin Laden still at large, with al-Qaida promising "spectacular"
attacks on the U.S homeland, with the threat of them using weapons of mass
destruction against our cities - biological, chemical, and nuclear - can we
risk putting such a man in the Oval Office?

Doesn't he remember what happened on 9/11? More than 3,000 Americans were
murdered.

Doesn't he want to prevent that from ever happening again?

If he supports driver's licenses for illegals, the answer is clear.

We need to inform millions of Americans about this man and his risky
judgment.

We are days away from our new TV ad exposing Obama's support for driver's
licenses for illegals.

But we need your help. We're already preparing our ad budget in key swing
states. The more you can donate to us today, the more we can spend in the
coming days.

And don't forget, you can donate a maximum of $5,000. Your spouse can also
make a $5,000 donation.

With $5,000 we can saturate a whole city/market in a key swing state for one
whole night.

But even $1,000 helps us. With $1,000 we can run 10 TV ads in a key market.

Whatever you can give, $500, $250 or any amount, can make a huge difference.

We at the National Republican Trust PAC appreciate your support and love of
our country. We will not fail you. Too much is at stake.

Help Expose Obama's Radical Plan for Illegals - Click Here Now
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2583630:3042755790:m:1:4612231
3:D1DC6D71F59C48F3DD64ABADEA4216ED>

Thank you again for your help. You are helping us make a great difference!

Yours for America,

Scott Wheeler

Executive Director

P.S. We urgently need your donate as the election is days away. Please go
online to Donate Here
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2583630:3042755790:m:1:4612231
3:D1DC6D71F59C48F3DD64ABADEA4216ED> or call our special toll free donation
like 1.866.957.1467

Paid for by The National Republican Trust PAC.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
2100 M St. NW Suite 170-340 Washington, DC 20037-1233

Contributions to The National Republican Trust PAC are
not deductible as charitablecontributions for federal
income tax purposes. No corporate funds are accepted.